Our mission is to be the force, the catalyst in this country, to fundamentally change how individuals are cared for during an advanced illness.
We ensure that the care of individuals with advanced illness aligns with their values and changing preferences throughout the last years of life.
Over 300,000 individuals and their families have participated in advanced illness decision-making through our Living Well Program
Our Specialists are masters level clinicians who have extensive experience guiding healthcare decision-making conversations.
Our telehealth program is offered free of charge and conducted over the phone or by video session
Vital Decisions at a Glance
- Over 10 years telehealth Advanced Illness Decision Making Experience
- Serve Retiree, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial populations
- Have engaged over 300,000 individuals and family members to date across all 50 states
- Serve clients nationwide from 4 locations
- Proprietary advanced illness analytics, clinical intervention model and expertise
- Recognized by Stanford Medicine’s Clinical Excellent Research Center as a best practice in improving care late in life